NEWS

Painful appeal of father of girl who died after eating peanuts


London: The father of a 15-year-old girl who died after eating an unhealthy sandwich in the United Kingdom made a painful appeal to the relevant authorities.

Natasha's father, Nadeem Adnan Liperos, says that my daughter was allergic to peanuts, if she had been given allergy medicine in time, she could have avoided death.

The bereaved father of the girl while speaking to the media regarding the trial of the first drug discovered in the UK to prevent food allergy said that this drug could have saved my 15-year-old daughter's life.

A foreign news agency According to the report During the trial, the drug 'Sholair' was shown to significantly reduce the severity of the allergy when used in patients allergic to items such as peanuts and cashews.

Xolair

The researchers say that the drug 'Sholair' could revolutionize the lives of patients but there is no guarantee that the drug will not lead to life-threatening anaphylaxis.

According to the report, the drug, which has been given as an injection to asthma patients for the past 20 years, is still not available to thousands of Britons who suffer from food allergies.

Nadeem Adnan Liperos, whose daughter died after being allergic to peanuts, called for the drug to be worked on quickly in the UK so that more patients could benefit. Life is precious.

It should be noted that Natasha, the 15-year-old daughter of Nadeem Adnan Liperos, had eaten a sandwich during the flight, the ingredients of which were not mentioned on the packet. Natasha was allergic to nuts. After eating the sandwich, Natasha Her health deteriorated and she succumbed to allergies.


Related Articles

Back to top button